What is AngularFire?
- Observable based - Use the power of RxJS, Angular, and Firebase.
- Realtime bindings - Synchronize data in realtime.
- Authentication - Log users in with a variety of providers and monitor authentication state.
- Offline Data - Store data offline automatically with AngularFirestore.
- Server-side Render - Generate static HTML to boost perceived performance or create static sites.
- ngrx friendly - Integrate with ngrx using AngularFire's action based APIs.
- Manage binary data - Upload, download, and delete binary files like images, videos, and other blobs.
- Call server code - Directly call serverless Cloud Functions with user context automatically passed.
- Push notifications - Register and listen for push notifications
- Modular - Include only what's needed. No AngularFire package is above 3kb with most under 2kb (gzipped).
Stackblitz Template - Remember to set your Firebase configuration in