First, you need to set some things up in the Firebase console. Create a Firebase project for your new CMS site (or choose an existing).
- Enable Google Auth - Enable Google Authentication and follow the instructions.
- Enable Firestore - the first time after you have created a Firebase project, you need to create a Firestore database for Tanam. Go to "Database" in the Firebase console and click "Create Database"
- Set up hosting - this step is optional, but you will most likely want to connect you own domain to your Firebase project. Go to "Hosting" in the Firebase console and click "Get started" and follow the instructions.
- Switch to Blaze Plan - Tanam requires the project to be on Blaze plan for the cache management.
- Add web app - get the Firebase web config by adding a web app from the project dashboard or go ot the settings page. You will need this configuration later when you setup your project.