- The name FireSage is a reference to the Fire Sages of Avatar.
- This is most likely the only RTDB type safe wrapper in existence.
- FireSageJS is harder to code than its sister project FirelordJS because of RTDB path and data are deeply interrelated, another major challenge is non-numeric and numeric string type validation. FirelordJS however is quirkier due to all kind of rules.
- FirelordJS - Typescript wrapper for Firestore Web
- Firelord - Typescript wrapper for Firestore admin
- FireSword - Filter Firestore and RTDB Unknown Keys.
- FireCall - Helper Function to write easier and safer Firebase onCall function.